About the company
We are looking to add a Java developer to its team in Iasi. In this role, you will be involved in building professional microservice-oriented applications in a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle, including the design and architectural decisions, and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment. You will be part of our project teams and work under Agile/SCRUM methodology. The main project you will work on is built as a suite of small services, each running in its own process and are independently deployable. The main purpose of these microservices is to store relevant information and statistics for the eBikes and then expose the computed information to other client applications.The goal is to improve the client’s customers experience after they buy a bike, by providing maintenance advice, step-by-step instructions on maintenance and service operations, creating service history and issue reports, efficient firmware updates and configuration of firmware packages.
- Strong knowledge of Java Core;
- Strong knowledge of OO design and UML;
- Experience with the following frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot;
- Understanding of and experience with microservices architecture;
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA;
- Understanding of and experience with relational database concepts and SQL;
- Experience with RESTful services;
- Passionate about writing clean code and well-designed applications;
- Good working experience writing test cases using JUnit (unit tests and integration tests);
- Experience using Git, GitHub;
- Experience with cloud infrastructure;
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle, including agile development and continuous integration/continuous delivery;
- Willingness to rapidly learn new technologies and advocate for emerging technologies that will enhance the existing environment;
- Solid communications skills: ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Good communication in English;
- Knowledge of React.js library is a plus;
- Min years of experience: 2
Let's Get In Touch!
Ready to start a new collaboration? Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!